Find results that contain...
Find results in...

Welcome to our site

Take a moment to join our board

Sign in to follow this  
Vendramini

SRP6 for higher clients

Hello again :D

Well, I managed to bypass the server.dat decryption in the Conquer.exe for version 5808, but, a long time ago I tried to implement SRP6 in the 5530 version but failed with glory. Spirited sent me a link for his GO project with the implementation algorithm, buuuuuut then, I couldn't implement it in C#.

I'm not sure if it would stop the disconnection problem (that affects like 30% of the login attempts), but I think it'd be good to have the whole auth system up and running. Can anybody help with this? I've searched for SRP6 examples over the web but TQ loves to mess everything they touch doing crazy things and I can't reproduce this one XD

I lost my old implementation of the SRP6 (which never worked at all) and I need to start all over again. :/ 

Did you run into issues porting Spirited's implementation? It's a pretty well documented source. 

• Sad 1

5 hours ago, W1cked said:

Did you run into issues porting Spirited's implementation? It's a pretty well documented source. 

I know, I couldn't reproduce some steps :/

Higher patches like that have a deviation in the algorithm. I haven't had the time to reverse it yet, but it looks like a relatively simple addition? It'd be super nice if people contributed to the wiki. 😅

• Haha 1

1 hour ago, Spirited said:

Higher patches like that have a deviation in the algorithm. I haven't had the time to reverse it yet, but it looks like a relatively simple addition? It'd be super nice if people contributed to the wiki. 😅

There's still somewhere we can leave structures?