• More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

Welcome to our site

Take a moment to join our board

Patrick8700

Playing Conquer Online alone

Posted (edited)

Can someone explain me quickly where I should go or if this site is relevant to my quest of playing Conquer alone with my own server? I want to change resolution, fps and mob spawn rate/loot rate if I ever find how to do it. I am at the hello world level of programming. I am clueless at the moment since no tutorial seem to show the same thing. I currently have not opened custom ports.

Edited by Patrick8700

Well, that's hard to say. The private server community has a lot of problems with bad actors. It means a lot of tools and servers people develop out of love for the game never see the light of day or remain private. It's really hard to get started for newcomers, especially when it comes to modifying the client. Your only option really is to pick a source and run with it for as long as you can. Now, I haven't added my thread here yet for popular server downloads... I'll try and remember to do that tonight. To be honest though, the community is very dead.

• Like 1