Find results that contain...
Find results in...

Welcome to our site

Take a moment to join our board

Sign in to follow this  
Spirited

Board Suggestions

Hi there,

Have a suggestion for improving the board? Let us know by posting a comment below. If you're interested in what we're working on and what suggestions we already have in our backlog of tasks, you can check out our Trello Storyboard. We'll keep it up-to-date with the status of suggestions, progress we've made on implementing suggestions, etc. We hope to hear from you!

Best Regards,
Spirited & Staff

As a follow up,

The Trello Storyboard is a great place to see what we are doing as an administration. We care about transparency of our process and staff. However, I would like to specify that the story board contains issues and suggestions it will not contain surprise features that have not been released yet. Obviously we would like to do roll out of some of the major features we have planned down the road, but until that time the information about those features will not be public. 

Thank you for your understanding,
Smallxmac & Staff

Since you have Facebook, Twitter and Google for signing up, I suggest adding Github as well :D

• Like 1
By Smallxmac,

Suggestion accepted, pending action.

I am not sure how much it would actually benefit to move. It does what we need for now. I consider using IPB Pages to make a page for feature/bug tracker.