Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

Welcome to our site

Take a moment to join our board

W1cked

Packet [1052] Game

I'm a little confused on why this occurs, and I've looking through a few sources to try to figure it out, but it appears something is occurring that I can't see.

I pass packet [1055] from the account server to the client with a uint32 for the Client Identity and another uint32 for the Authentication Code.

Identity = 1000000

Auth Code = 2

The client then responds to the account server with 

[28 0 28 4 64 66 15 0 10 0 0 0 114 101 115 46 100 97 116 0 0 0 0 0 0 0 0 0]

Which is packet [1052], with the Identity of 1000000 which appears to be correct.

This is where I get lost. The client then connects to the game server, and immediately sends packet [1052].

[28 0 28 4 0 0 0 0 0 0 0 0 0 0 69 110 0 0 0 0 0 0 0 0 0 0 0 0]

28 Length, [1052] Type, and the Identity and additional data are 0's.

Why is the client not passing along the identity to the game server?

I am an overly confident programmer who makes simple binary mistakes, and refuses to acknowledge that it could have possibly been me who messed up. This has caused me a great deal of time wasted.

I was using the wrong method of the binary littlendian package.

• Like 1

31 minutes ago, W1cked said:

I am an overly confident programmer who makes simple binary mistakes, and refuses to acknowledge that it could have possibly been me who messed up. This has caused me a great deal of time wasted.

I was using the wrong method of the binary littlendian package.

Lol, that would do it. Btw, packet references are available here: https://gitlab.com/spirited/conquer/wikis/Packets/Packets. If you find something not documented, it's open source, so feel free to contribute. 

@Spirited that’s what i’ve been using. I’m having to go through sources to find out the sequences.

I have the ciphers working (i think) but what i’m struggling with now is that the game crashes when i send the ANSWER_OK packet. I’m guessing that it has something to do with the cipher. I’m trying to debug a couple of sources to figure out what i’m doing different.